Multi Pitch Climbing Skills Course
Multi-pitch systems and techniques for the experienced lead climber, essential for confident, independent multi-pitch climbing.
Multi-pitch climbing requires strong rope management skills, knowledge of different anchor systems and safety considerations beyond that of single pitch climbing. Develop multi-pitch technical skills to enjoy and focus more on climbing and open up more climbing areas and options at the crag. We want to pass on these skills and tricks to help you pursue your own personal climbing adventures and climb with confidence.
Multi-pitch Climbing Skills Covered
- Focus on skills and techniques for multi-pitch systems for sport climbing or trad.
- Belay stance and rope management strategies at the top anchor.
- Descent: rappelling systems for bolted anchors and other descent options.
- Efficient belay transitions and leading techniques.
- Risk awareness and preventative techniques(Terrain/environmental).
- Multi-pitch climbing systems for a team of two or three
2023 Course Dates
May 17th, June 16th, June 24th, July 15th, Aug 26thth
Courses are $200 per person, a minimum of two people required to run a course
If these dates are not available to you are welcome to hire a private guide on the date of your choice with multi-pitch as your climbing goals.
If you just want to enjoy a fun first multi pitch climb or to learn skills for being a good multi-pitch partner, join us for a private guided multi-pitch tour.
Private Guided Day Trips
Multi Pitch Climbing
Josh F Washington