Chockstone Climbing Guides is ready to help with a full spectrum of trips and programs for your climbing adventure. You can take our word for it, we are the top choice for guided rock climbing tours in Central Oregon!
- Climb at Smith Rock State Park in Bend Oregon, the Northwest’s premier climbing area
- Learn from the experts – our AMGA certified climbing guides offer instruction to take your rock climbing to the next level. Our climbing courses are ideal for both beginners seeking an introduction to the sport and advanced climbers aiming to refine their skills or learn new techniques.
- Climb for a day or join one of our Smith Rock Climbing Camps for teens and adults
- Maximize your rope climbing day at Smith Rock with a local guide that knows the best routes for climbing ability
Smith Rock State Park
Smith Rock State Park, located in Central Oregon, is a world-renowned rock climbing destination known for its striking beauty and versatile climbing routes. At Chockstone Climbing Guides, we are committed to offering expert rock climbing instruction and helping fellow climbers of all levels achieve their goals. We believe there’s no better setting for your climbing journey than the birthplace of American sport climbing. With over 2000 routes, Smith Rock caters to beginners and advanced climbers alike. Learn the ropes with our intro to rock climbing course, or push your limits on a classic, multi-pitch route like Smith Rock’s Monkey Face. Join us for an unforgettable rock climbing excursion today!
Awesome Time at Smith Rock
Great Day Smith Rock
Amazing day at Smith Rock
Chockstone climbing guides are professionals, with rock climbing instruction and guide training through the American Mountain Guide Association. As local climbers, our guides know Smith Rock State Park intimately:
- Our guides will select appropriate climbing routes for your goals and skill level.
- We know where to seek the shade on hotter days and the sun on colder days thanks to years spent at the Smith Rock.