Smith Rock 5 Day Youth Climbing Camp
Youth Climbing Camps for over 20 years
5 Day Youth Climbing Camp
Level: Experienced -Intermediate
Date: To be announced for Summer 2023
If you would like to be informed of dates for a 5 day camp please send an email and we will put you on the list.
There is a chance we will lot offer a 5 day camp this year, it will depend on staffing.
Join us this summer for this one of a kind climbing camp experience!
Camp and Climb at Smith Rock State Park
With an emphasis on fun and adventure this camp is a great introduction to climbing outdoors and developing climbing and camping skills. This camp does not require a lot of previous climbing experience. It does require an enthusiasm for climbing, challenge, learning new skills and making new friends. Our focus is fun and making new great friends, but also creating an inclusive, safe, judgment-free zone where campers can be their true selves. There is a lot we can share and learn from the diversity of what each camper brings.
A Typical Day at Climbing Camp
Each morning starts early so we can pack in a full day of climbing.
We first prepare a healthy & delicious breakfast and pack a sack lunch and snacks to eat at the crags.
Hike to one of the many climbing areas of the park and its wide variety of climbing and bouldering options. Everyday is a new adventure, over the 5 days campers will gain familiarity with Smith Rock State Park, learn and practice new skills at the Northwest’s best climbing destination.
Evenings consist of preparing and sharing an amazing meal. After a little down time we have an evening activity and get together as a group to discuss our goals and plans for the next day’s adventure.
When we need a break from climbing, there are options to enjoy other fun local activities such as river swimming, cave exploring and games.
5 Day Camp: | Tuition: $800
- Campers Ages 12-16 years old
- Level of experience is experienced to intermediate. No outside rock climbing experience is necessary.
- We provide tents and healthy fresh meals from our camp kitchen.
- Smith Rock Climbing Camp is an AMGA Accredited Program.
- Our camp staff are American Mountain Guides
- Association Certified Guides and Instructors psyched to share their knowledge and experience.
- We maintain an instructor to camper ratio to maximize personal attention each camper deserves. Maximum 1:6 ratio but often times 1:4
- Airport pick-up and drop-off available for Bend/Redmond OR (RDM) airport.
Contact us whenever you would like to reserve a spot. Airport pick-up and drop-off available for Bend/Redmond OR (RDM) airport, 20 minutes from Smith Rock.
Please call any time with any questions or concerns about our camp.
Registration Forms may also be scanned and emailed to: email@example.com
For Registration Packet and more information:
Call us at: 541-318-7170 / firstname.lastname@example.org